Welcome to Sweden Demo Day Press Info. Here you can find all the press materials and some of the latest updates. For interview requests, please drop us a line on email email@example.com.
What is Sweden Demo Day?
Each year we organise a day for startups, investors, corporates and the whole startup ecosystem to meet. The event focuses entirely on networking and therefore cuts out the "normal" agenda you find during startup conferences, like speeches and panels on stage. Sweden Demo Day is a space where meeting new people is in focus; our goal is to make it possible for everyone to find tons of new business opportunities. We, therefore, call ourselves an
.…and did we forget to say? Sweden Demo Day is free of charge!
This year (2020), we are extending the event from one to two days! April 1st we host our very first Investor Day, April 2nd the official Sweden Demo Day.
- Download logo material
- Sweden Demo Day 2019 in numbers
- 3 310 attendees from 28 countries
- 998 attending startups from 15 countries
- 366 attending investors such as Northzone, Kinnevik, NordicNinja VC, Dawn Capital, Lakestar, Creandum, EQT Ventures, Alvén & Didrikson, Luminar Ventures, Spintop Ventures, Wellstreet and more,
- 200+ attending corporates such as Volvo, Telia, Huawei, Skanska, Ericsson, Amazon, Microsoft, Siemens, Nokia, SEB, Nordea, Danske Bank, EON, Oracle, Absolut Company, Tieto, Nasdaq and more.
- 500 startups pitched their startup on the brown paper expo
- 99 startups pitched on stage (one-minute pitch)
- 1200 arranged meetings through our platform Deal Room (between startups, investors and corporates)
- 300 meetings during our Talent Matchmaking
- See photos from Sweden Demo Day 2019 - here